Announcements - Wednesday, June 14/ 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Please listen to a quick message from Chartwells. Go in on lunch with friends by ordering our Pizza Party deal! Get one large pizza, 5 cans of soda or jet juice and 5 cookies for only $25. Thank you and we appreciate your business.
- The Military Co-op Recruitment Officer has been rescheduled to be at Nantyr on June 14 to begin the application process for next year's Military Co-op. If you are interested in attending please go to the Co-op office, room 234 to sign up.
- A message to all students with school laptops:
School laptops must be handed in this week.
Please bring your school computer to your SERT.
Backpacks will not be collected; just the laptop and power cord.
Be sure to leave your laptop directly with an adult; don't just drop it off.
- Attention all graduates: Your grad cap & gowns have arrived! Please pick them up in guidance as soon as possible. If you did NOT already purchase your grad cap & gown, we have a limited number of extras available for purchase at this time. Please bring your $25 to guidance if you are interested in attending commencement.
- Soon we will say farewell to our visiting students from Japan. Be sure to visit their Japanese food sampling tables during Thursday at lunch in the main hall, where you can try some delicious Japanese food and give these students your best wishes before they depart for Japan early next week. We have truly enjoyed having the students from Baika (bye-ka) High School with us this semester!
- Don't miss out on those wonderful memories from the past year. Purchase your high school Yearbook today. You can still pick up your book or buy one at lunch hour in the main hall in front of the school office. Cost of the Yearbook is $40.00.
- Mr. Oates would like to Thank and Congratulate all musicians, dance performers, singers, and visual artists for a job well done in this semester's arts night. The crowd was treated to many excellent performances, and fine art, in the concourse. Many thanks to the art department teachers as well, all of whom are proud of everyone's accomplishments.