Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Tuesday, October 03, 2017
- A quick message from Chartwells: Come visit the café today and enjoy the Beef Taco Salad. Enjoy our fresh fall flavours of muffins this month for only $1.00. Be sure to pre-order your delicious Thanksgiving Dinner this week! See café staff for details. Thank you and we appreciate your business.
- Busy day in the guidance office today. We have two presentations. The Algonquin College is doing a presentation at 8:20 and the University of Waterloo is presenting @ 10:55. Tomorrow we have McMaster University visiting @ 10:55. Attendance will be taken and you will not be marked absent from your class. Coming to these sessions will help you make an informed decision about your future.
- There will be a mandatory cross country practice today at 11:00 for those who missed Mondays practice.
- Attention all Swimmers, there will be a meeting at the beginning of lunch today in Room 219. Please be prompt. Thank you.
- Anyone interested in scorekeeping for the upcoming junior volleyball games is asked to see Mrs. Marks in Room 226 sometime today or tomorrow!
- Attention dancers! Dance team tryouts will continue today at lunch in Room 116.
- Attention all girls' rugby 7s players: There will be a lunch practice Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. Please meet on the main field.
- Attention flag football team: there is a practice today at lunch. Please meet on the main field.
- Please excuse Nantyr Shores' soccer team at 12:45 today for 1:00 departure for their game in Orillia. Thank you.