Announcements - Friday, October 6, 2017
Friday, October 06, 2017
- Have you heard about Enviroventure? Want to know more? If you are in Grade 10 or 11, are motivated, and want to experience a class on the edge of a lake, or on the top a mountain (that's right!), then the 4- credit Enviroventure SHSM program might be for you. If you want to leave high school with a resumé full of leadership experiences and certifications, then come learn about how you can take part in amazing opportunity, and pick up a permission for the Enviro SHSM Information Day happening on October 17th at YLCC in Orillia. The trip is only $10 to attend, and includes lunch and tons of awesome leadership activities. Space is limited, so see Mr. Gaynik or Ms. Thompson to pick up a form in room 240 today.
- St. Peter's is hosting a University Information Program on Monday, October 16th from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Please attend if you would like to find out about Ontario Universities and what they have to offer. Everyone is welcome!
- The GSA is meeting today at lunch in the library smartboard room.
- Congratulations to the Junior Boys Volleyball Team. They defeated the Orillia Knighthawks last night by an outstanding 3 sets to none. Great to see the support from the students and parents who came out to cheer them on. Good work boys keep it up!
- This is a reminder for Period 1 Teachers with a Homeroom Class to pick up Progress Reports in their mailboxes if you haven't