The guidance office is a comfortable and welcoming environment for students and families—a place where you can obtain information and support. The secondary school guidance department serves the school community in a variety of ways:
- Supports students in academic planning and course selection
- Helps students seek out special pathways programs in secondary school that support their learning styles, interests and needs
- Helps individual students to envision a plan for post-secondary and target some short- and long-term goals
- Provides information about all post-secondary and career pathways
- Supports students in establishing effective study habits and exam preparation
- Coaches in career/life planning, including college and university scholarship application process
- Supports students with life skills like decision-making, problem-solving, conflict resolution, stress and time management and relationship awareness
- Provides personal support and referrals to community resources
Triton Grads Class of 2021 please join our google
classroom for details and information about Everything you need to know
as a GRAD! Use this code briqr34. You must join the google classroom to book a Grad appointment with a Guidance counselor.
Who We Are!
|DeeDee Partridge||Ext 40290||Email - email@example.com|
|Rietkoetter, Matt||Ext 40374||Email - firstname.lastname@example.org|