Use this page to stay informed about all things GRADUATION 2022!
*Are you unable to attend Graduation Commencement Ceremony Tuesday, June 28th? Please tune in to Nantyr News as we will be streaming the ceremony LIVE, starting at 2:30pm on the day!
* Attention Grads! PLEASE TRY ON YOUR GRAD GOWN and/or check the label to ensure you have the correct size. Come to guidance if there are any discrepencies.
*Updated: Attention Potential Graduates! Your Graduation Cap & Gowns are now available for purchase on School Cash Online. Visit https://simcoecounty.schoolcashonline.com/, and order your Cap & Gown(sizes are based on your height) by May 31st. A cap & gown MUST be worn by all graduates crossing the stage during the commencement ceremony. IF you already have a gown, you only need to purchase a cap & tassel with 2022 graduating year charm.
- This year's Graduation Ceremony will take place at The Innisfil Recreation Complex (IRC) on TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2022 at 2:30 pm! Graduates should arrive by 2pm in their graduation attire!
- For family members who cannot attend, the ceremony will be live-streamed on Nantyrnews.com.-
- There is a cost of $40.00 (non-refundable) for graduates to participate in the ceremony. This fee covers your gown, cap, tassle and sash purchase as well as 3 general admission tickets to the commencement ceremony. Purchases must be made through School Cash On-Line before May 31st. Gowns and tickets can be picked up in the Guidance Office after June 6th.
- Additional tickets may be available after May 31st on School Cash On-Line at a cost of $5/ticket.
- A Graduate Card is a card stating your intentions for life after graduation that is read while you are on stage receiving your diploma. Graduates will be required to complete a card at the ceremony, so please be prepared.
- A photographer will be photographing every graduate after they receive their diploma on stage. Pictures will be available to purchase on-line at www.edgephotos.ca after the ceremony.
- Selection of flowers for purchase after the ceremony. Prices range between $15 and $25 (Cash or Debit ONLY).
***Please note that ALL graduation requirements MUST be completed in order to attend the ceremony. Community Service Hours must be submitted by May 31st. All course work must be submitted no later than the final exam date for each respective course. Failure to meet these deadlines may result in either not being able to attend the ceremony and/or the graduate’s name not being printed in the commencement program.
For all SCHOLARSHIP opportunities, please visit the Google Grad Classroom, or use this link: http://nss.scdsb.on.ca/departments/guidance/scholarships